Building business and personal relationships could be a fantastic and demanding practice. You’ll awaken an elated beginning to your day and lay your head down in bed feeling powerful and peaceful once you are successful in these areas. The key to success is to keep up an active, affirmative attitude that you can maintain.
Easier said than done, right? Here are seven keys to benefit you while you construct and sustain a positive mental attitude, therefore attaining the success you crave in life both professionally and personally.
1. Surround yourself with productive and positive individuals. The influence that people have over our personal energy is incredible. Moods and attitudes are therefore efficiently advanced. Believe in how much of a distinction that a natural smile from a stranger will make your day and then enhance it one thousand times to demonstrate the ability of a positive and prosperous attitude. Once you have individuals around you who inspire you, trust in you and wish for you to succeed, there’s no space for doubts and even if they sneak up on you, they’re quickly removed from your head.
2. Create a mantra or several affirmations. Your personal mantra can be one word, one sentence, or a whole paragraph. Continuous positive affirmations have been shown to see people through tough times and facilitate them in actually believing in what they want to express.
For example, “I am building a robust and profitable business.” Several of the biggest reputable business professionals have used a constant affirmation strategy to realize their success. While searching out the proper affirmations for you, think about writing a fast list of your doubts, insecurities, and complaints. These will then can quickly become assertions.
My personal mantra is as follows:
“Service learning is both science and art. It is both sides of the brain working together to foster creative ideas. Service learning involves cultivating the innocent, responsive minds of children who are our future so that they become honest, productive, responsible adults. There are essential values that must be upheld to be a mentor to a child. These values are the backbone of my soul, mind, and body. It is an integrated part of my being of which I strive to implement such values into the minds of others”
Another shorter example you might us could be; if you write that you’re continuously feeling chaotic then your affirmation would be, “I am organized and on top of things.” Repeat your affirmations many times daily and feel the impact of positive thinking.
3. Capture negative thoughts and replace them with the power of positive thinking. We tend to all have negative thoughts at times, but, too much negativity will derail us and stop us from achieving all that we want in life. In fact, catching those negative thoughts takes observation and persistence. Once you find yourself thinking negative thoughts, find ways to turn them into positive affirmations. Your personal mantra comes in handy during these times. The affirmations mentioned above are an excellent way to change the negative into the positive. You’ll additionally realize instantly and choose a better solution sort of like a favorite song, a walk outside in the crisp air, or some exercise to improve your mood.
4. Set goals then be willing to make them happen. A great site to facilitate creating SMART goals is found within my portfolio site under development plans. The law of attraction says that we tend to attract what we have a tendency to concentrate on in life. However, desperation, needing your business or relationships to be successful, sends mixed messages and plenty of negativity into the universe. Set your goals and intentions then concentrate on ways to make them a reality. Faith in yourself and the power of attraction is critical. Try it and see what I mean.
5. Be grateful. Gratitude is probably the most powerful and positive tool for achievement. Once you’re grateful for all of the tremendous things you have and other people in your life, the challenges you face appear considerably less significant and are additionally easier to handle.
Consider keeping a gratitude journal and create a habit of filling it out daily. That way, once you’re facing challenges, a fast peek at the superb things in your life can cause you to feel as if you’ll be able to tackle anything that comes in your way. Also, a perspective of gratitude helps you maintain a positive attitude and to face challenges as opportunities instead of obstacles.
6. Be happy. This statement sounds as if it would be hard to accomplish but in fact, it is as simple as your mindset. You need to be social and find relationships outside of the work environment. To fully live a happy life, you should make a habit about a few things. A good place to start is to say “Thank you” to everyone who deserves one when you come in contact with them. Being able to express your feelings openly will also make you happy and therefore; more successful. Try new things such as picking up a new hobby, going on that dream vacation you have planned for years, get a lot of water and exercise each day or be more creative. Staying optimistic about your life and your career is an absolute must. Being optimistic will increase morale in all of your relationships and can lead to a healthier and longer life.
7. Fill your life with DREAMS. Dreams are as important as anything else you can do to be successful. Having dreams is one thing but working toward attaining them creates pleasure that will motivate you, and allow you to be more self-reliant and sufficient. Dreams can distract you from the negative people we discussed in suggestion number one. Once you accomplish your dreams, you can then look back and realize that your failures were worth it all and then some. Having dreams gives you value, direction and purpose both professionally and personally. Dreams challenge you which then allows you to grow enough to be able to take criticisms and defeat while believing in your talents and abilities.
Success is within your reach and with the proper perspective, you’ll be able to accomplish everything you set your sights on in this life. Embrace these seven powerful mind success methods and you’ll build stronger businesses and relationships while also living a happier, more satisfying life.
~ Holley Jacobs